Psychologist education is an ongoing and ever evolving process consisting of formal activities that –
- Are important to a psychologist practice and education.
- Is scientific and evidence based.
- Helps a psychologist develop and maintain certain competencies.
- Help psychologist improve their services and contribute better to public service and their profession.
Life Surfers Psychologist Education FAQ’s:
Life Surfers psychologist education program focuses on competency development and are
- Not a substitute to a formal degree in psychology,
- Not a certification in psychotherapy or license to practise,
- Based on scientific evidence based practice and in no way promote pseudoscience of any kind,
- Focused on development, promotion and maintenance of ethical counselling practice and all training content is carefully designed keeping the same in mind.